The MCETECH Conference
aims at bringing together researchers, decision makers, and practitioners interested in exploring the many facets of Internet applications and technologies.
What the conference offers
- A keynote speech by Keith Swenson, VP R&D, Fujitsu - America, and Chairman, Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC), on "Robots don't Innovate: Innovation vs Automation in BPM" (May 14).
- Ten tutorials on, the use of RFID in hospitals; V&V of online business processes; agile business rule development; architectures and frameworks for mobile applications; aligining BPM with Enterprise Architecture; Internet Marketing; Content Strategies for Social Media Marketing; Building microservices with JHipster, Spring boot and Netflix OSS; Making web apps really accessible; Big data 101 with Python
- An NSERC-sponsored industry - university networking event, helping decision makers from industry to identify potential R&D partners from academia to help address their R&D challenges and innovation needs, with funding from federal and provincial programs
- Three research workshops on, process robustness/adaptation (May 12th), Smart processes and Internet of Things for e-health (May 13), and "Digital Self: reconciling profiling with privacy (May 13)"
- Three panels on cyberjustice (May 12), profiling and privacy (May 13), and Innovation in Cloud Computing (May 15)
- Eighteen presentations on state of the art research on user behavior/social computing; e-health; e-business; e-logistics; security privacy & trust; architecture. (May 14-15)
- A diverse social program providing many opportunities for professional networking.
The Sixth International MCETECH Conference on e-Technologies offers a broad set of activities targeted at decision makers, practitioners and researchers interested in exploring the many facets of Internet applications and technologies. You are invited to participate in this year's diverse program which includes:
MCETECH2015 offers flexible registration packages. Two people from the same organization can share a conference pass. Register before May 2nd to get up to a 20% discount. Click here to register.