IMPORTANT: Please submit your Workshop or Tutorial no later than Feb. 13th 2015. Acceptation notifications will be sent on Feb. 27th 2015.
Photo: Montéal by night.
The MCETECH Conference
aims at bringing together researchers, decision makers, and practitioners interested in exploring the many facets of Internet applications and technologies.
What the conference offers
- A keynote speech by a pioneer who understands both the business issues
and the research challenges (To be announced)
- Half-day tutorials in state of the art and the practice in Internet technologies and applications.
- Specialized workshops providing an interactive forum for practitioners, decision makers, and researchers to exchange on topics of interest
- Technical presentations at the cutting edge of technology in subjects ranging from electronic commerce, to context-aware consumer experience management, to social computing, to e-health, to e-learning
- A range of social activities (receptions, lunches, banquet) giving you plenty of opportunities for networking
- Flexible registration packages enabling you to
maximize your ROI